...servicing the northern Westchester County & Putnam County, New York communities since 1983...
International Program Targets
The 2018-2022 programs will focus on Exemplifying Excellence Through Sustainable Service which includes five target areas and one signature program.
Target 1 - HBCU for Life: A Call to Action
- Promote and Market HBCUs
- Financially support HBCUs
Target 2 - Women's Healthcare and Wellness
- Breast Cancer Awareness and Prevention
- Heart Health
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Care for the Caregivers
Target 3 - Building Your Economic Legacy
- Personal Financial Planning and Asset Accumulation
- Credit Repair and Monitoring
- Entrepreneurship and the Black Dollar 365
- Operation AKA Assist
Target 4 - The Arts!
- Salute to the Harlem Renaissance
- Salute to the Black Arts Movement
Target 5 - Global Impact
- National Global Impact Day
- Global Assistance Activities
- Soles 4 Souls
- Lions Club International
- Pillowcase Project
- Refugees in America Assistance Program (RAAP)
Signature Program - #CAPsm
Alpha Kappa Alpha will assist students as they seek admission to college by providing guidance and support in completing the application and enrollment process through the 2018-2022 Signature Program, #CAPSM.